Due to COVID-19,
the St. James Early Learning Center will be
until further notice.
Balloon Launch 2017
(click on link to see video)
The St. James Early Learning Center, a ministry of the congregation, is committed to providing quality and affordable child care in a Christian environment. The Early Learning Center is located on the lower level of the building and operated Monday thru Friday from 6:30am until 5:30pm. For further information on newborn through pre-kindergarten care, and before & after school care for older children, please contact Suzan L. Seibel-Willard, Director at 717-334-7171.
Early Learning Center Applications & Resources:
- Application for Child Care Services
- 2020 Tuition Fees & Holiday Closings
- Parent Handbook (June 2019)
- Child Health Form (to be completed by doctor’s office during annual check-ups)
- Emergency Contact Form (CY867 – posted 2/2020)
- Medication Form (CY862)
- Child Care Center Meal Benefit Income Eligibility Form (CC-AFP – posted 2/2020)
- Child Care Food Program Enrollment Form
- Civil Rights Complaint Procedures & Non Discrimination Policy from Dept. of Education