The St. James Early Learning Center, a ministry of the congregation, is committed to providing quality and affordable child care in a Christian environment.
St. James Early Learning Center is located on the lower level of St. James Lutheran Church. Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday from 6:30 am until 5:30 pm. Our Early Learning Center provides care for children ages six-weeks through pre-kindergarten and before & after school care for older children.
Admissions and Attendance:
St. James Lutheran Church Early Learning Center admits children from the ages of 6 weeks to twelve years of age regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. St. James Lutheran Church Early Learning Center does not discriminate based on special needs and accepts all children if a safe and supportive environment can be provided for the child.
For further information on enrollment or our waiting list, please contact Suzan L. Seibel-Willard, Director at 717-334-7171.
Early Learning Center Applications & Resources:
- Application for Child Care Services
- 2022 Tuition Fees & Holiday Closings
- Parent Handbook (June 2019)
- Child Health Form (to be completed by doctor’s office during annual check-ups)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Medication Form (CY862)
- Child Care Center Meal Benefit Income Eligibility Form (CC-AFP – posted 2/2020)
- Child Care Food Program Enrollment Form
- Civil Rights Complaint Procedures & Non Discrimination Policy from Dept. of Education
- Pandemic Leave Form
- COVID-19 Child Admission Release Form (5-21-2020)
- Opening & Closing Procedures for Parents & Staff (5-21-2020)
- COVID-19 Policy & Procedure Resource (5-21-2020)
- COVID-19 Letter to Families 3-25-2020
- COVID-19 Letter to Families 4-22-2020
- COVID-19 Letter to Families 5-15-2020
Balloon Launch 2017
(click on link to see video)