St. James Lutheran Church Early Learning Center
has reopened at 75% capacity.
- Pandemic Leave Form
- COVID-19 Child Admission Release Form (5-21-2020)
- Opening & Closing Procedures for Parents & Staff (5-21-2020)
- COVID-19 Policy & Procedure Resource (5-21-2020)
- COVID-19 Letter to Families 3-25-2020
- COVID-19 Letter to Families 4-22-2020
- COVID-19 Letter to Families 5-15-2020
The St. James Early Learning Center, a ministry of the congregation, is committed to providing quality and affordable child care in a Christian environment.
St. James Early Learning Center is located on the lower level of St. James Lutheran Church. Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday from 6:30 am until 5:30 pm. Our Early Learning Center provides care for children ages six weeks through pre-kindergarten and before & after school care for older children
For further information on enrollment or our waiting list, please contact Suzan L. Seibel-Willard, Director at 717-334-7171.
Early Learning Center Applications & Resources:
- Application for Child Care Services
- 2020 Tuition Fees & Holiday Closings
- Parent Handbook (June 2019)
- Child Health Form (to be completed by doctor’s office during annual check-ups)
- Emergency Contact Form (CY867 – posted 2/2020)
- Medication Form (CY862)
- Child Care Center Meal Benefit Income Eligibility Form (CC-AFP – posted 2/2020)
- Child Care Food Program Enrollment Form
- Civil Rights Complaint Procedures & Non Discrimination Policy from Dept. of Education
Balloon Launch 2017
(click on link to see video)