St. James strives to use many varied forms of communication, including social media, to connect with members as well as the community. Here are a number of ways in which we invite you to connect and make St. James a part of your daily life:
- St. James Lutheran Church on Facebook: Because we value the privacy of our members, the Facebook page is set up as a group. All you need to do is ask to be added to the group’s community to join in the conversations and day-to-day church news.
- We <3 St. James Youth Group on Facebook: This is also set up as a private group to protect the privacy of church youth and parents. Simply ask to be added as a member to stay on top of youth news.
- Click here for the St. James SermonBlog on WordPress
- Follow St. James on Twitter @stjamesgburg
- St. James on YouTube: Coming soon
Email and Prayer/Care Requests:
Please use the contact form below to email St. James’ staff. We invite you to submit prayer requests to the St. James Office, using this form or to request care from a Stephen Minister. Stephen Ministers are trained to minister on a one-on-one basis to those in crisis or in chronically stressful situations.
Error: Provide at least one contact in Theme Options